Stay plugged in after graduation. Learn how you can participate in GlobeMed's Alumni network.
Thank you, GlobeMed Alumni, for igniting a movement.
“GlobeMed has completely changed the way I look at the world. It’s crazy to think that today we’re just a bunch of kids, we are already changing the dynamics of global health today. I’m proud to say that I’m a part of it, and I cannot wait to take GlobeMed with me after I graduate.”
– Kelli Paice, UNC-Chapel Hill ‘12
How can I get involved?
1) Stay in touch!
Update your information – What are you up to? We’ll use your information to keep you up to date on all things GlobeMed, as well as connect you with opportunities in your city or network-wide.
2) Join a Regional Hub.
GlobeMed’s regional hubs are up and running in Boston, Chicago, New York, Southern California, and Washington DC. If you’re one of these regions and would like to connect with alumni in the area, contact your Regional Hub Directors:
1. Boston: [email protected] | Facebook Group
2. Chicago: [email protected] | Facebook Group
3. New York: [email protected]| Facebook Group
4. Southern California: [email protected]| Facebook Group
5. Washington DC: [email protected]| Facebook Group
If you’re interested in starting a GlobeMed Regional Hub in your area, [email protected], and we’ll see what we can do!
As a GlobeMed member, you are eligible for a $5,000 scholarship when you decide to continue your education and enroll in one of the online graduate programs listed below:
- The Master of Public Health from the George Washington University
- The Master of Arts in International Relations From American University
- An MBA from the UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Georgetown University’s Online Master’s Degree in Nursing
- The University of North Carolina’s Master of Public Administration
- The University of Southern California’s Master of Social Work
- Graduate Degrees in Teaching from the USC Rossier School of Education
- Master of Arts in Counseling from The Family Institute at Northwestern University
- [email protected] – An Online MSW from the Nation’s Oldest School of Social Work
Questions? Ideas? Love notes?
Contact [email protected]. We’d love to hear from you!